Translate

Wednesday, October 4, 2017



On Monday, October 2nd, I was summoned into prayer around 3:30pm in the afternoon. The Holy Spirit had been stirring in me for about an half an hour. I knew that the Lord wanted to tell me something, so I went in before Him in my secret place.

I sat down in my closet, but found no words to say. So I asked the Holy Spirit to intercede on my behalf to the Father. Within seconds of the praying in the spirit, the presence of the Lord fell and overwhelmed me. I immediately heard the voice of the Lord.

He said, "I AM lifting my hand from America." 

Instantly, I saw the hand of the Lord lifting, and as it did, I saw what looked like black flood waters rush in from the left and the right. It was as though the hand of the Lord had been a dam, preventing it from flooding in.

"Now is the time for my appointed sons and daughters to take a stand. This is the hour that they will rise" He continued.

The Lord then gave me Jeremiah 16. Here is a portion of that chapter:

For thus say the Lord: "Do not enter the house of mourning, nor go to lament or bemoan them; for I have taken away My peace from this people," says the Lord, "I have lifted my lovingkindness and mercies." verse 5

And it shall be, when you show these people all these words, they will say to you, 'Why has the Lord pronounced all this great disaster against us? verse 10

Then you shall say to them, 'Because your fathers have forsaken Me,' says the Lord; 'they have walked after other gods and have served them and worshiped them, and have forsaken Me and not kept My law. And YOU have done worst than your fathers, for behold, each one follows the dictates of their own evil heart, so that no one listens to Me. verses 11&12 

I also saw some type of contamination in the water.

In the beginning of last year, I posted a word on my Facebook page, that the Lord had spoken to me. I even spoke about it a couple of times during my Watchman on the Wall meetings.

The Lord said, "Because America has not repented, destruction will come from the east, war will come from the west, and I will cut off the head." 

Those words ran in my spirit for months. I even researched online, trying to find these words in a quote or a scripture; but found none.

So far, in 2017, the destruction (natural disasters) have come from the east (the Atlantic ocean).

In the past years (which I've written about), I've also seen a tsunami hitting the east coast...

Another Note: In 2015, I shared a vision on Trunews regarding the revival that would come to the land. I shared how I was told by an angel that the revival would spread from east to west (in that order), and that it would be parallel with catastrophes.

While I was in the Dominican Republic (right before we had to cut our mission trip short due to the approach of hurricane Maria), one of my senior staff members, who was with me on the trip, said that the Lord spoke to him and said, 'The islands will praise My name.' 

About a week after returning, the Lord spoke to me and said, "It has begun."

When I asked, 'what had begun', the Lord reminded me of what I saw in 2015. He then pointed out that the places that had been destroyed by hurricanes were either US territories, or high-profile tourist attractions for Americans (i.e. the Leeward Islands, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Florida Keys).

He then said, "Revival will come to the islands first"

The islands are EAST of the mainland...

Saints, I cannot reiterate the urgency in which the hour we live in. There are no more words. It's time to wake up. It's time to stop arguing over doctrines, and timelines, date-setting, and which prophesy came, and which one went. It's time to stop slandering, backbiting, and competing against one another. The King is in the field! And it's time to get our house in order!

As with all things, take this to prayer.


Shalom
Mena Lee Jones
Faithful Walk Healing Ministries

14 comments:

  1. So is the Word of the Lord God! Thanks you MENA. The remnant are ready. May the Lord God have mercy on us, and may we know how to plead the blood of Jesus daily.....Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mena, Our babies blood is flowing down, as we AMERICA have kiiled so many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mena, I thank and praise God for your ministry! Blessings on you ! 💙

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a dream on 9/20 about having to schedule a bus to leave Monday at 3:30. Pam (which means honey/last flowing w. milk & honey) asked me to schedule it right away to go to Milwaukee(meaning pleasant land). 150 people were scheduled(this is the number of warriors that go into fight for the promised land)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please pray for Guam a US territory! Pray for revival and Christian churches, pastors to get along. I keep sending a big earthquake as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Lord has moved me to go to PR with food donation.However, I know that He is calling me to something much more. During a FB-LIVE the spirit of the Lord fell on me and I spoke somethings I felt he was telling me but, I did not say that I felt like a revival was coming to PR. I was afraid of being wrong, so I didn't say it. TY for this confirmation! Gby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I agree--I was given Amos 5 after the VEGAS disaster----and Yes so many think USA will be fixed----NO WAY without repentance----and we are on Yahweh's clock not ours---thanks for your word, be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Godshealer7 just released a video starting at Amos 4:9.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! This is confirmation. I heard the same words from the Lord so clearly... it's has began. I thought I was losing my mind. I keep hearing the spirit of the Lord... it's happening. We have to get our house in order. He is soon to come!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard like
    The Land is ready
    Lord give us Your grace in these times to do what each ones plans are to do

    ReplyDelete
  11. May I ask for prayers for my son Joshua who has been diagnosed with bone cancer for the 3rd time. He is 24 years old. May the Good Lord heal him and make him whole. He needs a miracle in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, thank you, thanking GOD

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a now word. Everything in me awakens when I hear of these things coming on the earth. I would love to write a play about these dreams that I hear about and take them across America. Its to reach those people who hear in this way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amen Sister Mena. We are living in perilous times. There's so much to pray about. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete